Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breast
By May 18, 2010Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
You can marinate the chicken in herbs and oil for up to 2 hours before cooking. This chicken can be baked, grilled, or broiled. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20–30 minutes or until juices run clear and internal temperature is 168 degrees.
- 4 5 ounce Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees or medium-hot fire.
- Trim chicken breast of any fat.
- Mince the garlic clove. Chop rosemary and parsley fine. Combine the garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, chopped herbs, and salt in a bowl. Place the chicken breasts in the same bowl and let marinate for 10–15 minutes, if desired.
- Grill the chicken breast for a total 10–12 minutes, turning once half way through. Chicken should be firm to the touch and opaque throughout: internal temperature of the chicken breast should be 168 degrees.