Lemon Garlic Basil Chicken
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
You can marinate the chicken in the lemon garlic basil marinade for up to 2 hours before cooking. This chicken can be baked, grilled, or broiled.
- 4 5 ounce Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Teaspoon Fresh Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim chicken breast of any fat.
- Mince the garlic clove. Combine the garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, basil, and sea salt in a bowl. Place the chicken breasts in the same bowl and let marinate for 10–15 minutes if desired.
- Rub a cookie sheet or spray with olive oil to prevent sticking (or cover the pan with parchment paper). Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan. Bake for approximately 20–30 minutes: internal temperature of the chicken breast should be 168 degrees.