Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 327, carbohydrates 33 g, fiber 9 g, protein 7 g, fat 22 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 68 mg
Dr. Hyman’s Whole Foods Protein Shake will power you through the hardest and longest of days. It is 100% whole, fresh, real food, with a spotlight on healthy fats and potent antioxidants from the blueberries.
Whole Foods Protein Shake Recipe
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Ready In:
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 327, carbohydrates 33 g, fiber 9 g, protein 7 g, fat 22 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 68 mg …
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic almond butter
- 4 ounces hemp milk unsweetened
- 1/2 large banana
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 measure water desired consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Be sure to add enough water so that the smoothie is drinkable but still thick (usually adding about an inch or two of liquid above the contents does the trick).